Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Leo Burnett



Leo Burnett's office in New Delhi, India made this McDonald's ad for a new McDonald's restaurant that opene near Kimaya Kothrud. It is a very unique print ad and not something I would expect from a fast food company. I think it is very creative to have a baby Ronald McDonald symbolize the "birth" of a new McDonald's restaurant. The ad itself is intriguing and definitely eye-catching. It also certainly stands out in my mind against other fast food ads because of its individuality. The only downside I see to this ad is that it doesn't necessarily make you think of or want fast food. Also, some people are afraid/hate clowns and this baby sort of reminds me of Stephen King's "It"--doesn't exactly make me crave McDonalds. Overall though, I like it because it is unique and clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment