Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cliff Freeman and Partners



I really like this Baskin Robbins: Driving Lesson spot by Cliff-Freeman and Partners in New York. This is not what I would expect for an ice-cream store commercial, but it really works. If your weren't paying attention in the beginning of the ad, you will--the second the girl slams the car into the parked car in the garage, it made me do a double-take. It will definitely capture the audiences' attention right before the important message about Baskin Robbins is revealed.

The "Ice-cream and cake" spot for Baskin Robbins is the newest campaign Cliff-Freeman's New York office did for Baskin Robbins, before the agency closed its doors this fall. This spot is incredibly repetitive and annoying, but at the same time very catchy and cute. I admit that I sometimes find myself singing this jingle. It is definitely a commercial that you won't soon forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment