Tuesday, April 28, 2009

40

When I initially found out that I was going to be writing forty blog entries this semester, I was hesitant that I would be able to do it. I have always been somewhat of a private person when it comes to sharing my thoughts and feelings in an extremely public forum. I didn't want to even put up an "about me" section on my Facebook page with all of my likes and dislikes.

Before I wrote my first blog entry, I contemplated for days about what to write...what would be interesting? Once I wrote my first, second and third blogs, it was as if my pen had taken on a life of its own. Blogging became a fun activity and no longer felt like an assignment. Most importantly, blogging has taught me to think outside of the box and to embrace my own thoughts and beliefs. I shouldn't be afraid to express my opinions. Having this confidence will help me to become a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment