Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wasted Space

I went back at my parent's house the other day and I was sitting on the couch upstairs in the den. I was looking around the room when I noticed my black and white Fender electric guitar sitting in the corner. About five years ago I decided that I was going to try a multitude of new things, like learning how to play this guitar (which is why I asked for it for Christmas one year) and learning to show up the boys on a skateboard, to name a few. The sad thing is, is that I have never even picked up this nice guitar. It is simply taking up wasted space in my house.

Noticing this has made me realize the amount of things over the course of my life that I have planned to do, but have never accomplished. I've decided that there is no time like the present to revisit my goals and give them a try now. With three months off of school, maybe I should grab that guitar and take lessons...who knows? Maybe I will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment