Monday, April 27, 2009

Summerzcool 2009


Parrotheads came in droves to Pizza Hut Park in Frisco last Saturday for Jimmy Buffett's "Summerzcool" tour. The diehards arrived around 7:00am in RVs, buses, and trucks. Not only were their cars decorated, but people set up full bars, large speaker equipment and even entertainment centers outside in the parking lot. By the time I arrived around 5:30pm the party had been going strong for hours and the concert didn't even start until after 8:00pm.

The annual Jimmy Buffett concert is one of my favorite events of the year. Jimmy is one of the only entertainers that I can think of that can bring together such a loyal group of fans. Everyone at the concert is dressed up and enjoying themselves. I always feel as if I have been transported to beach, which is a great feeling to have in the Dallas flatland. This year I went with three of my best friends, Jacqueline, Rachel and Adele.

No comments:

Post a Comment