Thursday, March 5, 2009

Serenity

An unexpected feeling came over me as I was walking to class this morning. It was a bit windy, but nice as I strolled past McFarlin Auditorium. I was on my way to Dallas Hall, but I was a few minutes early for class so the campus was empty and very serene. All of a sudden like lightning it hit me. I felt completely at ease. At that moment I realized how much I love SMU. I love the layout of the campus, how I always see at least one person I know when I am walking to class, how my options are limitless here. Although I have valued my almost two years at SMU, I have never had a feeling quite like that. I am so lucky to be able to go to a University like SMU. I love Dallas, I love the school and I love the people. I wouldn't change my experience for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment