Wednesday, March 4, 2009

10 things I've done that I never thought I would do

It's funny how things in life happen that you were never expecting. Here are 10 things that have happened in my life that I was definitely not planning on:

1) Scoring twelve 3-pointers in one game for a total of 36 points in one of my eighth grade basketball games
2) Hosting/fill in DJ for the radio station 106.1 KISS FM for an hour when I was thirteen
3) Dancing with Paris Hilton at the Caribou Club in Aspen over Christmas break this year
4) Having three surgeries in three years (tonsils, appendix and oral surgery)
5) Surviving a two week backpacking trip in Colorado (85 lb. backpacks, 10 miles a day uphill, no tents...i was 14)
6) Hanging out backstage with Jesse McCartney for three hours after his concert in Dallas last month
7) My friend totaling my car on Central Expressway while I was in the passenger's seat--we hit the ramp wall at the Mockingbird exit)
8) Riding an elephant
9) Going to Disneyland Paris instead of Versailles
10) Spending time on the set of one of my favorite shows, Gilmore Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment